Looking to rent your home? Look no further!
There are so many things that need to be taken care of when you own a rental. Even when you are living in the same area, it can be a full-time job to keep up with everything. And when you are not living nearby, it becomes impossible to make certain things are getting done the way they should be.
At ACT Property Management, we provide the support you and your tenants need to protect your investment and keep up occupancy. We understand how important your investment is to you, which is why we work so hard to protect it. We treat your home like it is our home. No contractor will work on your home unless we would have them in ours. Day in and day out, year- round, we are focused on the doing right by you and your tenants.
We assist rental owners throughout Vass, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Aberdeen, Southern Pines and Pinehurst, NC. If you own a rental in the area, please get in touch so that we can design a custom management plan for your property. We look forward to working with you!
ACT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Post listing on multiple websites including the county MLS
- Processing of rental applications for background check and credit reports
- Collection of security deposit, any pet fees and 1st month’s rent
- Make contact with tenants to sign contracts
- Hand over property keys to tenants along with move in report.
Efficient Rent Collections
- Speedy rent collection using Pay Pal, drop off or mail service
- Late fees or associated charges per rental contract guidelines
- Detailed move-in/move-out inspections
- Periodic property inspections (inside & outside)…Every 60 days
- Hire, supervise, and oversee all independent contractors required for the proper timely maintenance and repair of your property
- Established relationships with local vendors to ensure the best possible prices for all maintenance needs
- Recommend and supervise improvements to keep your property competitive and generating maximum cash flow
Professional Accounting and Bill Paying Services
- Establish a trust account specifically for your property
- Reserve balance of $500 kept in your property escrow to pay service call repairs
- Monthly rent deposits…Direct Deposit from our account to yours…Speedy
- Property Management fee to procure a tenant: ½ the first month’s gross rent (One-time fee)
- 10% collected from gross rent every month
- Flat fee of $500 paid to outside Agent if they procure a tenant; otherwise only 1st two above
- On each consecutive renewal of your home, there is a one-time fee of $250 administrative cost in lieu of the half of the first month’s rent