Looking to rent your home? Look no further!
There are so many things that need to be taken care of when you own a rental. Even when you are living in the same area, it can be a full-time job to keep up with everything. And when you are not living nearby, it becomes impossible to make certain things are getting done the way they should be.
At ACT Property Management, we provide the support you and your tenants need to protect your investment and keep up occupancy. We understand how important your investment is to you, which is why we work so hard to protect it. We treat your home like it is our home. No contractor will work on your home unless we would have them in ours. Day in and day out, year- round, we are focused on the doing right by you and your tenants.
We assist rental owners throughout Vass, Fayetteville, Fort Bragg, Aberdeen, Southern Pines and Pinehurst, NC. If you own a rental in the area, please get in touch so that we can design a custom management plan for your property. We look forward to working with you!
ACT PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Post listing on multiple websites including the regional MLS
- Processing of rental applications for background check and credit report
- Collection of security deposit, pet fees, and 1st month’s rent
- Processing lease and amendments with incoming tenants
- Complete move in inspection of property with tenants
Accounting & Rent Collections
- Speedy rent collection using our online portal, drop off or mail service
- Collection of late fees per lease
- Ability to pay service call repairs out of homeowner’s reserve funds
- Monthly rent deposited directly to your bank account before the 15th of every month
- Annual 1099 statements for taxes
- Detailed move in and move out inspections
- Quarterly property inspections (inside & outside)
- Hire, supervise, and oversee all independent contractors required for timely maintenance and repair of your property
- Established relationships with local vendors to ensure the best possible prices for all maintenance needs
- Recommend and supervise improvements to keep your property competitive and generating maximum cash flow
- Property management/admin fee – 1⁄2 the first full month’s gross rent (one time fee per tenant). This will be subdivided with cooperating outside agent if they procure a tenant.
○ Flat fee of $250 paid to outside agent if they procure a tenant who signs a lease of 1 year or more
- 10% of monthly rent once property is leased
- Maintenance/Contractor fee if ACT PM has to travel or spend an extensive amount of time working on the property in the amount of 10% of work invoiced
- Reserve balance of $500 kept in your property escrow to pay service call repairs